This utility will install an updated version of the Intel Smart Connect Technology software and provides the following benefits:
- Supports the Windows 8.1 operating system
- Corrects an issue where the installation of the Intel Smart Connect Technology (iSCT) software may fail when the date on the computer changes to June 24, 2014 or later
If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About SCT (Smart Connect Technology) Drivers:
Technology is evolving and improving with every new day so, to keep up and to make the most of your devices, it's best if you use the latest software available. Intel's Smart Connect Technology, for instance, could prove useful when time isn't on your side.
If this utility is installed, compatible systems will be able to wake from different sleep states and enable network connectivity, which, in turn, allows applications to receive updates. Once the task is complete, the computer automatically goes back into sleep mode.
As a precaution, Intel Smart Connect Technology can prevent this action from taking place if the system has a low battery level (if present), or its temperature is high. Moreover, time interval between two wake-up-actions can be manually configured.
To apply this release, first make sure your configuration supports the technology, then get the package, run the available setup, and follow the displayed instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that even though other platforms might be compatible as well, we do not recommend installing any software on OSes other than the specified ones.
Therefore, if you wish to install this software, click the download button, run the setup, and you will see for yourself how much time it can save you. Also, constantly check with our website to be the first one to find out when a new version is available.
- C: \ Laptop / Notebook \ Sony
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 8.1 64 bit
- file size:
- 23.3 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.