Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 Highlights:
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey: Up to 4% faster performance in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.1 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Up to 3% faster performance in Shadow of the Tomb Raider using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.1 at 2560x1440 (1440p).
- DOOM: Up to 5% faster performance in DOOM using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.1 at 3840x2160 (4K).
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus: Up to 5% faster performance in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.1 at 3840x2160 (4K).
- Strange Brigade: Up to 7% faster performance in Strange Brigade using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.1 at 3840x2160 (4K).
- In-Game Replay feature that allows you to replay your gaming moments instantly on screen.
- Scene Editor allows creation and editing of scenes for recording or streaming with transitioning options via hotkeys or Radeon Overlay.
- GIF Support allows creation of GIFs via hotkey or Radeon Overlay.
- Added platform connection support for Restream.io, Streamable and Gfycat.
- Multi-channel audio support and 16:9 streaming support.
Radeon ReLive Game Streaming
- Bringing Radeon gaming quality to your mobile devices allowing up to 4K 60fps low latency gaming with hardware acceleration. Seamlessly transition from your PC to your phone or tablet. Free on both Android and iOS via the AMD Link app.
Radeon ReLive for VR
- Bringing ultra-high PC quality VR experiences to standalone VR devices with low-level hardware acceleration optimized for streaming and recording.
- Streaming enabled via Steam, the SteamVR ecosystem and available through the Radeon ReLive VR app.
- Better reliability for a stable connection.
- Get started easily with a redesigned connection process.
- Upgrade Radeon Software through your phone.
- Voice Controls for Radeon ReLive and Performance Metrics.
- Radeon WattMan support.
- Enhanced Performance metrics for capturing average, max and min FPS.
- Radeon ReLive support allows viewing screenshots, playing back video, cropping video and saving video to your mobile device.
- Enhanced Sync controls available in display tab with per game real-time adjustment.
- Radeon FreeSync controls now found in display tab.
- Per-game color controls now available in display tab.
- Radeon WattMan is now supported in Radeon Overlay allowing for in-game power and performance optimizations.
- Performance Metrics Overlay now supports visual customization with adjustable colors, columns, position, transparency and size.
- Performance Metrics Overlay now supports a lower sample interval and frame-time measurement logging.
Radeon Game Advisor
- Measures game performance and generates a detailed report with suggestions to improve performance or increase image quality. Available through Radeon Overlay.
Radeon Settings Advisor
- Scans your system’s capabilities and provides optimization suggestions in just a few simple clicks. Available through Radeon Settings.
Radeon Upgrade Advisor
- Analyzes your PC for minimum and recommended game compatibility specifications with clear compatibility indicators in Game Explorer. Available through Radeon Settings.
- One click tuning with Auto Overclock GPU, Auto Overclock Memory and Auto Undervolt GPU.
- Change fan speed with temperature dependent fan curves and Zero RPM fan control.
- Unlocked Radeon RX Vega series DPM states for finer power adjustments.
- Targeted optimization of memory bound applications with new memory tuning feature.
- Improved Radeon Chill efficiency allows increased power savings.
Radeon FreeSync 2
- Improved Radeon FreeSync 2 with auto-tone mapping for a more detailed experience in HDR 10 supported games.
Virtual Super Resolution
- Now supports ultra-wide 21:9 displays.
- A new one-click express install option is now available with installation progress and percentage indicators.
Added Vulkan Support:
- VK_EXT_inline_uniform_block: This extension introduces the ability to back uniform blocks directly with descriptor sets by storing inline uniform data within descriptor pool storage.
- VK_KHR_swapchain_mutable_format: This extension enables processing of swapchain images as different formats to that used by the window system, which is particularly useful for switching between sRGB and linear RGB formats.
- VK_EXT_scalar_block_layout: This extension enables C-like structure layout for uniform and storage buffers, allowing non-scalar types to be aligned solely based on the size of their components.
- Sparse Support is Enabled: Sparse support relaxes the requirement to have memory allocated and bound to resources prior to being used. It also relaxes the requirement for the bound memory to be contiguous and for the memory bindings to be immutable.
- Radeon Settings EULA screen may appear every time a reboot occurs.
- Google Earth VR fails to load or may not launch.
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey may experience a black screen when going into action phases of the game.
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey may experience a game crash or TDR in some locations of the game like performing a leap of faith or deep-diving into water.
- Forza Horizon 3 may experience a game crash on launch.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 may experience a crash on launch on AMD Ryzen desktop processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- A limited number of users may experience a black screen or signal loss when watching YouTube videos in full screen mode on Chrome browser.
- Battlefield 1 may experience flickering when looking at water textures.
- Strange Brigade may experience stuttering when the game is set to run in windowed mode using the Vulkan API.
- Radeon Overlay may fail to invoke when playing Kingdom Come Deliverance.
- Eyefinity advanced setup options may sometimes not appear in Radeon Settings after a driver upgrade.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.
- Performance Metrics Overlay may change size when resolutions are changed in game.
- A port 58888 already in use error message may be observed when AMD Link Server was disabled while an IOS device client was connected.
- Radeon Overlay’s new in overlay video player may experience smoothness issues while adjusting the playback slider.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Auto-tuning control options fail to present the starting notification before applying in Radeon Overlay.
- Auto-tuning may experience inconsistent behavior after applying Auto Overclock GPU and restarting/rebooting the system.
- The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 installation package contains the following: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 Driver Version 18.50.02 (Windows Driver Store Version 25.20.15002.58)
- This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.2 for the Windows operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.2.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.2 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
This download is valid for the products listed below:
- Intel Core i5-8305G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8705G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8706G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GL graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8709G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.10 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-8809G Processor with Radeon RX Vega M GH graphics (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- Radeon RX Vega M GH Graphics
- Radeon RX Vega M GL Graphics
AMD Issue Reporting Form:
- This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.
How-To Uninstall AMD Radeon Software:
- Start by opening the Control Panel
- For Windows 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu
- For Windows 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu
- In the Control Panel select Programs and Features
- Select AMD Install Manager and then click Uninstall/Change
- Check all items, and then click the Uninstall button.
- Note: If you had others versions of AMD drivers installed previously, you should get an additional prompt providing the options to remove All Versions or Current Version.
- Select All Versions to remove all AMD drivers and application components (recommended).
- Select Current Version will uninstall only the latest version of the drivers and its related components.
- The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components.
- Select Restart Now to complete the uninstallation process.
- To verify that the AMD Radeon Software has been removed from the system, return to the Program and Features list, and check that there are no AMD entries. If AMD specific entries are still listed, remove them using the above process.
How-To Install AMD Radeon Software:
- Ensure that any existing versions of AMD Radeon Software on the system have been uninstalled before proceeding with installing a new driver.
- Close all opened applications including anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software before attempting the install process.
- Double-click the downloaded file and select Install to begin file extraction process.
- Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for installation.
- Select the desired components or keep default selection (recommended) and click Install.
- The drivers and software components will begin installing.
- Note: The screen will flicker whilst the AMD Radeon Software is being installed. If you have multiple displays, some of them may turn black for a few seconds.
- Once the drivers and software have been successfully installed, choose Restart Now
- Note: A system restart is required to complete the installation process.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ INTEL
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 442.6 MB
- Intel Radeon RX Vega M Graphics Driver 18.6.1 for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 64-bit2018-06-14
- Intel Radeon RX Vega M Graphics Driver 18.6.1 for Windows 10 Creators Update 64-bit2018-06-14
- Intel Radeon RX Vega M Graphics Driver 18.6.1 for Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit2018-06-14
- Intel Radeon RX Vega M Graphics Driver 23.20.792.20482018-05-14
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.