Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 Highlights:
- Fortnite: Up to 4% faster performance in Fortnite (Season 7) using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 on the Radeon RX 580 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.3 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Fortnite: Up to 3% faster performance in Fortnite (Season 7) using Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card than with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.12.3 at 1920x1080 (1080p).
- Virtual Super Resolution may not show up as available on some 1440p Ultra-Wide Displays.
- Some Radeon RX Series graphics products may experience system lag when Alt+Tab is used during gameplay.
- Radeon Settings Advisor may incorrectly suggest older versions of Radeon Software as an update.
- Radeon Settings software update notifications may appear more often than expected.
- Application profile settings for Radeon WattMan may not reset to default correctly when using the reset button.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash when clicking the restart button after a driver installation or while switching between some Radeon WattMan tabs when changing fan settings.
- Zero RPM control may fail to enable correctly when toggled on/off in Radeon Settings.
- Radeon ReLive gallery upload queue may sometimes fail to upload videos.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes incorrectly display the previously installed Radeon Software version after upgrade.
- Custom color profile options may fail to retain in game on clone or Eyefinity display setups.
- Performance metrics overlay feature may scale incorrectly when changing resolution in game.
- Screen tearing may be observed with Enhanced Sync enabled on Vulkan API games.
- Some systems running multiple displays may experience mouse lag when at least one display is enabled but powered off.
- Upgrade Advisor may intermittently fail to detect games and provide compatibility recommendations.
- Battlefield V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
- Uninstalling Radeon Software may fail to remove Radeon Settings.
- Pixel Format settings may not retain after system restart.
- HDMI Underscan settings may not retain after system restart.
- Radeon Overlay’s new in overlay video player may experience smoothness issues while adjusting the playback slider.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 installation package contains the following: Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.1.1 Driver Version 18.50.11.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 25.20.15011.1004)
- This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
- When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.1.1 for the Windows operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.1.1
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.1.1 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility:
- Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics
- Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo
- AMD Radeon R7 300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7700 - HD 7900 Series Graphics
AMD Ryzen Desktop Processors Compatibility:
- AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
- AMD Ryzen 5 2400GE
- AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- AMD Ryzen 3 2200GE
- AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 2400G
- AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 2200G
- AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 2400GE
- AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 2200GE
- AMD Ryzen 3 PRO 2100GE
- AMD Athlon 200GE
- AMD Athlon PRO 200GE
Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD Radeon R9 M300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 M200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 M300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 M200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R5 M300 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon R9 M200 Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics
AMD Desktop APU Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon R4, R5, R6, or R7 Graphics
- AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon R5 or R7 Graphics
- AMD Athlon Series APUs with Radeon R3 Graphics
- AMD Sempron Series APUs with Radeon R3 Graphics
AMD Mobile APU Product Family Compatibility:
- AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon R3, R4, R5, R6, R7, or R8 Graphics
- AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon R5, R6, or R7 Graphics
- AMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon R7 Graphics
- AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon R2 Graphics
- AMD Radeon HD 8180 - HD 8400 Series Graphics
AMD Issue Reporting Form:
- This driver release incorporates suggestions received through the AMD Issue Reporting Form. To provide us with your feedback, visit the AMD Issue Reporting Form.
How-To Uninstall AMD Radeon Software:
- Start by opening the Control Panel
- For Windows 10/8.1, right-click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Context Menu
- For Windows 7, click on the Windows button and select Control Panel from the Start Menu
- In the Control Panel select Programs and Features
- Select AMD Install Manager and then click Uninstall/Change
- Check all items, and then click the Uninstall button.
- Note: If you had others versions of AMD drivers installed previously, you should get an additional prompt providing the options to remove All Versions or Current Version.
- Select All Versions to remove all AMD drivers and application components (recommended).
- Select Current Version will uninstall only the latest version of the drivers and its related components.
- The uninstall process will begin removing drivers and software components.
- Select Restart Now to complete the uninstallation process.
- To verify that the AMD Radeon Software has been removed from the system, return to the Program and Features list, and check that there are no AMD entries. If AMD specific entries are still listed, remove them using the above process.
How-To Install AMD Radeon Software:
- Ensure that any existing versions of AMD Radeon Software on the system have been uninstalled before proceeding with installing a new driver.
- Close all opened applications including anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software before attempting the install process.
- Double-click the downloaded file and select Install to begin file extraction process.
- Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for installation.
- Select the desired components or keep default selection (recommended) and click Install.
- The drivers and software components will begin installing.
- Note: The screen will flicker whilst the AMD Radeon Software is being installed. If you have multiple displays, some of them may turn black for a few seconds.
- Once the drivers and software have been successfully installed, choose Restart Now
- Note: A system restart is required to complete the installation process.
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ AMD
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7 64 bit
- file size:
- 449.9 MB
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.